Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kroger Deals: November 1

There aren't a lot of new deals at Kroger this week. A lot of the same stuff as last week which is good if you missed them. The Krusteaz deal is still going on and I was able to confirm the price of $.17 after the coupon so that is a very good deal that is still going on.

One deal that I'm not sure of the price but would say that it should be pretty good after the coupon is.........

Country Crock side dishes - on sale BOGOF
-$1/1 Country Crock Side Dishes, RP 9/13

That's about all that I see aside from a lot of the same stuff last week.

By the way, I did very well last week. I spent a total of $48.08 and saved $72.14, plus I got back $8.50 worth of store coupons to use off of my next trip. My buggy was heaping full and the cashier was very impressed with me, lol. I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment