Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pinecone Research-Exciting Opportunity

PINECONE RESEARCH

Okay, so we all know that we like to save money, but how about making a few dollars just for taking a quick 15-20 minute online survey? Well, Pinecone Research is now taking applications to take their surveys. I have been wanting to try this so I filled it out and will just have to wait and see what they say. I really hope I get selected. They pay $3 for every survey you take and everything I have read says that they pay very quick and the surveys are very easy. You do not have to complete a certain amount. Just whenever you feel like it.

They do not always accept applications. Only certain times and now is one of those times. If you would like to try, you can click here and put in your information to see if you’re what they’re looking for. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment