Sunday, January 10, 2010

Foodland Deals: 1/10-1/16

Well, I normally don't even look at the Foodland paper but I had a few extra minutes today and decided to look and guess what, there's some pretty good deals this week! There are a few coupons to pair with 10 Items for $10 sale that make the deals worth looking at. Here's what I found.

Ken's Salad Dressing 10 for $10
Use $1/2 coupon in the 1/10 SS
$.50 ea. after coupon

Peter Pan Peanut Butter 10 for $10
Use $.50/2 coupon in the 1/10 SS
Coupon should be doubled, they give me trouble sometimes though so I can't guarantee
$.50 ea. after coupon if doubled, if not, $.75 ea.

Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding 10 for $10
Use $.30/2 in the 1/10 SS
Again, should be doubled
$.65 ea. after coupon if doubled, if not, $.85 ea.

Now, I know this just sounds like a few things, but really, if you add just a few other things with these, it would give you lunch all week. Even dessert!! This is what I'll probably add.

Monterey Snowhite Mushrooms $1.79 ea.

California Broccoli 2/$3 = $1.50

Sargento Shredded Cheese 2/$3 = $1.50

Foodland King Size Bread 10 for $10 = $1.00

That comes to $9.09 before tax, I'll get a head of lettuce for salads so it'll be around $10 which is not a bad cost for salad, peanut butter sandwiches and pudding (on some days, don't eat it that much) for a weeks worth of lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment